Pioneer’s AVIC-7201NEX receiver occupies the upper echelon of infotainment systems market. It is robustly featured and versatile, suiting a very wide variety of users. Importantly, it is designed to cater for entertainment as well as safety aspect of driving. Herein is a quick in-depth review of the package.
Pioneer AVIC-7201NEX Quick Highlights
– In-built HD radio tuner,
– In-built Bluetooth,
– DVD/CD receiver and AM/FM tuner,
– Pioneer’s ND-BC8 backup camera,
– U.S, Puerto Rico, Canada maps containing points of interest,
– Lane guidance,
– Traffic updates for major cities for free,
– Speed limit warnings,
– Map zoom.
– Apple Car Play™ and Android Auto™ compatible for easy use of your phone’s apps,
– Built-in iPhone, iPod, and iPad controls for enhancing device controls,
– Pandora control using Android and iPhone,
– 13-band EQ,
– MIXTRAX that creates nonstop music mixes, and much more
The system also comes with expandable features, which makes it easy to use to adapt to your needs. These include USB inputs, HDMI inputs, A/V inputs, 6-channel output, composite video outputs and much more.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, the Pioneer AVIC-7201NEX receiver is designed for car owners looking for an advanced infotainment system compatible with Apple Car Play™ and the Android Auto™ platform combined with a reliable and user friendly in-dash navigation. It is also the infotainment system for people looking for robust features that excites and promotes safety at the same time.